To view company reports in the Company or Project level Reports tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the Company or Project level Reports tool.
- Navigate to the Company or Project level Reports tool.
- Click the title link of the report you wish to view.
- Projects Overview: Summarizes schedule data for all your company's projects in a single report. See View Projects Overview Report.
- User Sessions: Displays user activity for your company, showing who did what in Procore. See View User Sessions Report.
- Global Vendor Insurance: Displays vendor insurance information for your vendors and subcontractors. See View Global Vendor Insurance Report.
- All Unexecuted Prime Contract Change Orders: Displays all unexecuted prime contract change orders and all unpaid unassociated change orders, across all projects. See View All Unexecuted Prime Contract Change Orders Report.
- Project Email Address & Fax Info: Displays all inbound email addresses and fax numbers. See View the Project Email Address Report.
- Job Cost Summary: Displays all project costs. See View Job Cost Summary Report.
- Timecards: Displays all timecards that have been created in the Company level Timecard tool. See View Timecard Report.
- Daily Log Notes Reports: Displays reports with all notes logged in the Daily Log. View Daily Log Notes Report.
- Assignment Report: Displays all items assigned to a specific person. See View Assignment Report.
- Training Video Reports: Displays a list of users who have viewed training videos. See View Training Video Report.