To view a document using Procore's built-in PDF viewer at the Company level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read only,' or higher permissions to the company's Documents tool.
- The following file types will be supported by this viewer:
Note: If your file is a different file type, you may still be able to Preview the File. If the file type is not supported, the View Document button will not appear.
- Navigate to the Company level Documents tool.
- Navigate to the file you wish to view using the file tree on the left.
- Click on the image thumbnail or click View Document in the right pane.
(Note: You will see a full screen display of the document. See the Viewer Controls below.)
Use the viewer's control options, as necessary. (Explained from left to right in the image above)
- Click the + and - magnifying glass icons to zoom in and out of the document.
- Click the empty magnifying glass icon to perform a contextual keyword search. All instances of your keyword search will appear with hyperlinks on the right hand side of the screen. Click the icon again to close the sidebar.
- Click the download icon to download the file.
- Click the X icon to exit the PDF viewer and return to view the document in the Documents tool.