To upload files to a folder in the company level Documents tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the company's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- Duplicate file types are not accepted. See Upload a New Version of a File.
- There is a 50GB file size limit for individual uploads.
There are a few different ways to upload files into a project in Procore. Choose to follow steps from one of the following:
Upload a File Using the Documents Tool
- Navigate to the Documents tool.
- Click on the folder to which you want to upload a file.
- Click the + New drop-down menu, then click File Upload.
- In the Upload Files window, drag and drop files from your computer to the gray box, or click the Attach File(s) link to select a file from your computer.
- If a file being uploaded matches an existing file in the Documents tool, click one of the following options:
- Rename: "(1)" will be added at the end of the filename. To rename the file later, see Rename a File.
- New Version: A "New Version" banner will be displayed during the upload, and the file will be added as a new version of the original file.
- Click Upload.
Note: A progress indicator is shown for each file upload, and the system returns to the Documents tool page after the upload is complete.