To retrieve a file or folder from the Documents tool's Recycle Bin.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
Keep the following in mind when working with the Documents tool:
- The tasks that you can perform are determined by the permission level that you've been granted for each tool. See What are the default permission levels in Procore? You may not always be assigned the same permission level on both your company's and a project's Documents tool.
- Access permissions are typically set by your company's Procore Administrator (or another contact at your organization who has been delegated the authority to administer a specific project and/or project tool).
- Deleted files or folders are always added to the Recycle Bin.
Note: You can retrieve a file from the Recycle Bin (i.e., files are retained in the Recycle Bin for historical purposes and cannot be permanently deleted from the Recycle Bin).
- Navigate to the Documents tool.
- In the file tree, navigate to the Recycle Bin and click + to reveal the contents.
- Use a drag-and-drop operation to move the file (or folder) out of the Recycle Bin into the desired location.
The file (or folder) is removed from the Recycle Bin and added to the specified location in the Company level Documents folder.