To export your company's Company and Project level permission templates and settings to a Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
If you have been granted the appropriate permissions, you can export your company or project level permission templates to the PDF file format.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission or higher on the company's Directory tool.
- Supported Export File Formats:
- Portable Document File (PDF)
- Navigate to the Company level Directory tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Select the desired Company or Project from the Permission Templates For drop-down list.
- Click Export and select PDF.
The system opens a PDF version of all the role-based templates that have been created for the selected company or project. Each template appears on a separate page.