To download a Template Assignment Export (CSV) file from the Company Directory.
In Procore, user permission templates control access to tools and actions throughout the application (see Create and Modify User Permission Templates). As you add Procore users to your Company Directory, it can be increasingly challenging to audit and manage permission template assignments. When the Template Assignment Export file, users with 'Admin' permission to the Company Directory can download a CSV file detailing which user permission templates have been assigned to users across all of your company's projects. This is helpful tool for administrative users who want to perform audits of user template assignments.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' permission on the Company Directory tool
- Support Export File Formats:
- Comma Separated Values (CSV)
- File Delivery Method:
- File Generation Time:
- Varies, depending on number of records and other factors
Image content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to the Company level Directory tool.
This reveals the Company Directory page.
- Under Permission Exports, click Template Permission Export (CSV).
The system begins the file download and the following banner appears to notify you that file will be emailed to you when its ready.
After the file is completed, Procore sends you an automated email message with the 'Your Permission Template Assignment Export for [Company Name] CSV is ready'.
- Open the email message.
- Click the View CSV file link.
This opens the CSV file on your computer and it lists permission information for every user in your Procore Company Directory.
- Company. Your company's name.
- Project Name. The Procore project name.
- Project ID. The project ID number.
- Template. The role-based permission template assignment.
- Email. The email address for the person.
- First Name. The first name of the person.
- Last Name. The last name of the person.
- Full Name. The person's full name.
- Job Title. The person's professional job title.
- Is Employee. Indicates whether or not the person is an employee of your company. Wher t = true and f = false.
- Has Project Creation Override. Indicates whether or not the person has been granted permission to create projects (Note: t = true and f = false).