To download a Template Assignment Export as a CSV file from the Company Directory.
In Procore, permission templates control users' access to tools and actions throughout the application (see Create and Modify User Permission Templates). As you add Procore users to your Company Directory, it can be increasingly challenging to audit and manage their permission template assignments. Users with 'Admin' permission to the Company Directory can download a CSV file detailing which user permission templates have been assigned to which users in all of your company's projects.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company Directory tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Directory tool.
- Under 'Permission Exports', click Template Permission Export (.csv).
A banner displays to confirm that the file will be emailed to you when it's ready.
- After the file is ready, Procore sends you an automated email message with 'Your Permission Template Assignment Export for [Company Name] CSV is ready' in the subject line.
- Click the 'View CSV' file link in the email.
- Company. Your company's name.
- Project Name. The Procore project name.
- Project ID. The project ID number.
- Template. The role-based permission template assignment.
- Email. The email address for the user.
- First Name. The first name of the user.
- Last Name. The last name of the user.
- Full Name. The user's full name.
- Job Title. The user's professional job title.
- Is Employee. Indicates whether or not the user has been designated as an employee of your company.
- Has Project Creation Override. Indicates whether or not the user has been granted permission to create projects.