To delete a permission template from the Company Directory.
If you create a permission template in Procore, you can delete that template at any time as long as there are no project users assigned to the template.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Permission templates must be deleted in the Company Directory.
- Permissions templates can only be deleted when there are no project users assigned to the template.
- Procore's default permission templates can only be renamed. They cannot be deleted. See What are the default permission templates in Procore?
Image content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to the company's Directory tool.
This reveals the Company Directory.
- Click Configure Settings .
This reveals the Company Directory Settings page.
- In the Permission Templates For drop-down list, choose one of the following:
- Locate the desired template in the list.
- Click Edit.
This places the permission template into edit mode.
- Click the RED 'x' to the left of the permission template's name.
Note: If a GRAY 'x' appears, the template cannot be deleted because it is assigned to one (1) or more users.
The system reveals a confirmation message.
- Click Delete to confirm the delete action.
The 'Permission Template deleted successfully' banner appears.