To delete a permission template from the Company Directory.
If you create a permission template in Procore, you can delete that template at any time as long as there are no users assigned to the template.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Permission templates must be deleted in the Company Directory.
- Permissions templates can only be deleted when there are no project users assigned to the template.
- Procore's default permission templates can only be renamed. They cannot be deleted. See What are the default permission templates in Procore?
- Navigate to the Company level Directory tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- In the 'Permission Templates For' drop-down menu, choose the company that has the Company Permission Template or the project that has the Project Permission Template that you want to delete.
- Click Edit next to the permission template you want to delete.
- Click the RED 'x' next to the permission template's name.
Note: If the 'x' is GRAY, the template cannot be deleted because it is assigned to one or more users.
- In the 'Confirm Deletion' window, click Delete.
A banner displays to confirm the deletion was successful.