To request to enable a session timeout interval for your company's Procore account.
If you are your company's Procore Administrator or if your Procore user account has been granted 'Admin' level permissions to the Company level Admin tool, you have the proper authority to request that Procore configure a 'Session Timeout Interval' for the Procore web application. This interval specifies the period of inactivity that must pass before a Procore user is logged out of the inactive session.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission to the Company level Admin tool.
- Supported Timeout Intervals:
- No Timeout. This is the default setting.
- 15 min. Ends an inactive user's session after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- 30 min. Ends an inactive user's session after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- 1 hour. Ends an inactive user's session after 60 minutes of inactivity.
- 2 hours. Ends an inactive user's session after 120 minutes of inactivity.
- Additional Information:
- For new company accounts, this setting can be configured during the Procore Implementation Process.
- For existing company accounts, a user with the appropriate permissions must submit a request.
- This is a company-wide setting. It cannot be applied on a per-project or per-user basis.
- Ensure that you are a user with 'Admin' level permissions to the Company level Admin tool.
- Review Things to Consider.
- Submit a request to your company's Procore point of email@example.com.
When your request is received, your Procore point of contact will work with you to enable this configuration setting for use on your company's account.
or send an email to