This documentation details alpha, beta, and other pre-release software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To deactivate configured punch list fieldsets and remove them from your project.
You can deactivate configured punch list fieldsets and remove them from your projects. Once a configured punch list fieldset is removed from a project, Procore will display the default punch list fieldset and your teams members will no longer see the configured punch list fieldset when creating a new item in the project's Punch List tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- By default, your configured punch list fieldsets will apply to all new projects.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under Tool Settings, click Punch List.
- Click Fieldsets.
- Locate the Configuration Type that you want to modify in the list of fieldsets (i.e., Company Default or Procore Default).
- In the Active Overview column, click the Projects link.
- In the Punch List page that appears, remove the checkmark that corresponds to the projects from which you want to remove the fieldset.
- Click Update.
A banner appears to confirm the update was successful.