To deactivate configured punch list fieldsets and remove them from your project.
You can deactivate configured punch list fieldsets and remove them from your projects. Once a configured punch list fieldset is removed from a project, Procore will display the default punch list fieldset and your teams members will no longer see the configured punch list fieldset when creating a new item in the project's Punch List tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- By default, your configured punch list fieldsets will apply to all new projects.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under Tool Settings, click Punch List.
- Click Fieldsets.
- Locate the Configuration Type that you want to modify in the list of fieldsets (i.e., Company Default or Procore Default).
- In the Active Overview column, click the Projects link.
- In the Punch List page that appears, remove the checkmark that corresponds to the projects from which you want to remove the fieldset.
- Click Update.
A banner appears to confirm the update was successful.