To remove configured observation fieldsets from a project.
You can remove configured observation fieldsets from your project(s) at any time. Once a configured observation fieldset is removed from a project, Procore's default observation fieldset will display and your teams members will no longer see the configured observation fieldset when creating a new item in the project's Observations tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- By default, your configured observations fieldsets will apply to all new projects.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings,' select Observations.
- Select the Fieldsets tab.
- Locate the configured observation fieldset category you want to remove from your project(s).
- In the 'Active Overview' column, click the Projects link that corresponds to the fieldset you want to remove from projects.
Note: The numbers in this link show the number of projects that have the fieldsets applied out of the total number of projects.
- Unmark the checkboxes next to the projects you want to remove configured fieldsets for.
- Click Update.