To perform and manage configuration tasks in the Time Tracking Settings section in the Company level Admin tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permission on the company's Admin tool.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under "Tool Settings", click Time Tracking.
- In the Shared Settings section, select the following:
Note: These settings apply to Timecard, Timesheets, and Daily Log.
- Can company employees be tracked on all projects?: Mark the checkbox and click Update if you want users who are marked as "employees of your company" in the Directory and "workers" in the Crews tool to show as selectable users in time modules on all projects. See How do I add someone as an employee of my company?, Add a Worker, and Track Employees To All Projects For Timesheets for more information.
- Manage Time Types: Mark the checkbox next to the time types you want to show in the Timesheets tool. See Configure Advanced Settings: Timecard for more information on how to add time types.
- In the Timesheet Settings section select the following:
- Limiting Cost Codes by Cost Type: Mark the checkbox next to the cost types with their corresponding cost codes you want to show in the Timesheets tool. See Set Default Cost Types for more information on how to add cost types.