To edit an existing configured punch list fieldsets.
You can configure punch list fieldsets that suit the needs of your team. These configured fieldsets will override Procore's default punch list fieldset. When team members create a punch list from the project level Punch List tool, they will only see your company's configured punch list fieldset.
Things to Consider
- Required Permission: Admin level permission on the Company level Directory tool
- Configured punch list fieldsets will override Procore's default punch list fieldsets.
- Configured punch list fieldsets are accessible on Procore's web and mobile applications.
- By default, your configured punch list fieldsets will apply to all new projects.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings,' select Punch List.
- Select the Configure tab.
- Click Edit next to the punch list fieldsets category you want to modify.
- Edit the desired fields by modifying the responses to display as 'Optional,' 'Required,' or 'Hidden' (see image below).
Note: Grayed-out options are required by Procore and cannot be selected or modified.
- Click Update to save your changes.
- Click Update to confirm your decision to modify the fieldset.