To edit existing configured Daily Log fieldsets.
A fieldset is a group of fields that determines whether data entry is optional, required, or hidden from view when team members create or edit an entry in the Daily Log. There are two types of configurations that can be applied to each fieldset:
- Procore Default. These are the default settings and specify whether data entry is optional, required, or hidden from view when creating or editing a Daily Log entry.
- Company Default. If you choose to use the steps below to configure a company-specific fieldset, these will be applied to all new projects and any existing projects that you specify.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- By default, configured fieldsets are only applied to new projects. However, you can select which projects to apply them to.
- Configured fieldsets applied to projects will be reflected on both Procore’s web and mobile applications.
- Fieldsets for the following sections in the Daily Log tool are able to be configured:
- Daily Construction Report
Note: By default, the following labor types are not included in the Daily Construction Report. In order to have them available for use in a project, you will need to mark them as 'Required' or 'Optional' and then apply the settings to one or more projects. See How do I enable additional workforce labor types for the Daily Log?
- First-Year Apprentice
- Local (City)
- Local (County)
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings,' select Daily Log.
- Select the Configure tab.
- Click Edit next to the fieldset category you want to modify.
- Across from each field name you want to configure, click one of the following options:
- Required: This will become a required field.
- Optional: This will become an optional field.
- Hidden: This field will not be included in the section.
Note: If you are unable to click an option, this indicates it is a Procore default that cannot be modified.
- Click Update to save your changes.
- Click Update to confirm.