To deactivate a configured observation fieldset and remove it from your project(s).
You can deactivate configured observation fieldsets and remove them from your project(s). Once a configured observation fieldset is removed from a project, Procore's default observation fieldset will display and your teams members will no longer see the configured observation fieldset when creating a new item in the project's Observations tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- By default, your configured observations fieldsets will apply to all new projects.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings,' select Observations.
- Select the Fieldsets tab.
- Locate the configured observation fieldset category you want to remove from your project(s).
- In the 'Active Overview' column, click the Projects link which displays the number of projects on which the configured fieldset is active (e.g., "3/4 Projects").
- Click the checkboxes to clear the checkmark corresponding to the projects from which you want to remove the configured observation fieldset.
- Click Update.