This documentation details prerelease software. Its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. and it is subject to change without notice. It is being provided online for preliminary evaluation prior to an upcoming release. Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To add configured RFIs fieldsets to one or more projects.
A fieldset is a group of fields that determines whether data entry is optional, required, or hidden from view when team members create or edit a punch list item. In Procore, you can configure customized settings the fields in the Punch List tool. See Which fields in the RFIs tool can be configured as required, optional, or hidden?
Using the Steps detailed below, one (1) of two (2) configuration types can be applied to each field set.
- Procore Default. These are the default settings and specify whether data entry is optional, required, or hidden from view when creating or editing an RFI.
- Company Default. If you choose to use the steps below to configure a company-specific fieldset, these will be applied to all new projects and any existing projects that you specify.
Things to Consider
- Required Permission:
- Admin level permission on the company's Admin tool
- Additional Information:
- Configured RFI fieldsets will override Procore's default RFI fieldset in the project level RFIs tool.
- Once added to your project(s), configured RFI fieldsets are accessible on Procore's web and mobile applications.
- By default, your configured punch list fieldsets will apply to all new projects.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under Tool Settings, click RFI.
- Click Fieldsets.
- Locate the configured fieldset category you want to apply to projects.
- In the 'Active Overview' column, click the Projects link that corresponds to the fieldset you want to remove.
Note: The numbers in this link show the number of projects that have the fieldsets applied out of the total number of projects.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the projects you want to add the configured fieldsets for.
Mark the checkbox next to 'Select All' to select all projects.
- Click Update.