This documentation details alpha, beta, and other pre-release software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To add configured punch list fieldsets to one or more projects.
A fieldset is a group of fields that determines whether data entry is optional, required, or hidden from view when team members create or edit a punch list item. In Procore, you can configure customized settings the fields in the Punch List tool. See Which fields can be configured as required, optional, or hidden in the project's Punch List tool?
Using the Steps detailed below, one (1) of two (2) configuration types can be applied to each field set.
- Procore Default. These are the default settings and specify whether data entry is optional, required, or hidden from view when creating or editing a punch item.
- Company Default. If you choose to use the steps below to configure a company-specific fieldset, these will be applied to all new projects and any existing projects that you specify.
Things to Consider
- Required Permission:
- Admin level permission on the company's Admin tool
- Additional Information:
- Configured punch list fieldsets will override Procore's default punch list fieldset in the project level Punch List tool.
- Once added to your project(s), configured punch list fieldsets are accessible on Procore's web and mobile applications.
- By default, your configured punch list fieldsets will apply to all new projects.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings,' click Punch List.
- Click Fieldsets.
- Locate the configured fieldset category you want to apply to projects.
- In the 'Active Overview' column, click the Projects link that corresponds to the fieldset you want to remove.
Note: The numbers in this link show the number of projects that have the fieldsets applied out of the total number of projects.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the projects you want to add the configured fieldsets for.
Mark the checkbox next to 'Select All' to select all projects.
- Click Update.