To add configured observations fieldsets to your project(s).
You can configure observation fieldsets that suit the needs of your team. These fieldsets are categorized by Safety, Quality, Warranty, Work to Complete, and Commissioning. Once added to a project, these configured fieldsets will override Procore's default observation form. When team members create an observation from the project level Observations tool, they will only see your company's configured observation form.
Things to Consider
- Required Permission:
- 'Admin' permission on the Company level Directory tool
- Additional Information:
- Configured observation fieldsets will override Procore's default observation fieldsets in the project level Observations tool.
- Once added to your project(s), configured observation fieldsets are accessible on Procore's web and mobile applications.
- By default, your configured observations fieldsets will apply to all new projects.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings,' select Observations.
- Select the Fieldsets tab.
- Locate the configured observation fieldset category you want to apply from your project(s).
- In the 'Active Overview' column, click the Projects link which displays the number of projects on which the configured fieldset is active (e.g., "3/4 Projects").
- Mark the checkbox(es) corresponding to the project(s) to which you want to apply the configured observation fieldset.
- Click Update.