To add configured incidents fieldsets to your projects.
A fieldset is a group of fields that determines whether data entry is optional, required, or hidden from view when team members create or edit an incident. In Procore, you can configure customized settings for two (2) fieldsets associated with the Project level Incidents tool:
- Incident. This fieldset defines the data entry fields available to team members creating a new incident or editing an existing incident on a project. See Create an Incident
- Injury. This fieldset determines the data entry fields available to team members adding a record for an injury to an incident entered for a project. See Create an Injury Record Within an Incident.
Using the Steps detailed below, one (1) of two (2) configuration types can be applied to each field set.
- Procore Default. These are the default settings and specify whether data entry is optional, required, or hidden from view when creating or editing an incident.
- Company Default. If you choose to use the steps below to configure a company-specific fieldset, these will be applied to all new projects and any existing projects that you specify.
Things to Consider
- Required Permission:
- Admin level permission on the Company level Directory tool
- Additional Information:
- Configured incidents fieldsets will override Procore's default incidents fieldset in the project level Incidents tool.
- Once added to your project(s), configured incidents fieldsets are accessible on Procore's web and mobile applications.
- By default, your configured incidents fieldsets will apply to all new projects.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under Tool Settings, click Incidents.
- In the Incidents page, under Active Overview, do the following:
- Click the Projects link showing the number of projects on which the fieldset is active (e.g., (e.g., 1/53 Projects).
- Under Incidents, mark the checkbox(es) corresponding to the project(s) to which you want to apply the configured fieldset.
- Click Update.
A banner appears to confirm the settings change.