To add configured Daily Log fieldsets to one or more projects.
A fieldset is a group of fields that determines whether data entry is optional, required, or hidden from view when team members create or edit an entry in the Daily Log. There are two types of configurations that can be applied to each field set:
- Procore Default. These are the default settings and specify whether data entry is optional, required, or hidden from view when creating or editing a Daily Log entry.
- Company Default. If you choose to use the steps below to configure a company-specific fieldset, these will be applied to all new projects and any existing projects that you specify.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- By default, configured fieldsets are only applied to all new projects. However, you can select which projects to apply them to.
- Configured fieldsets applied to projects will be reflected on both Procore’s web and mobile applications.
- Fieldsets for the following sections in the Daily Log tool are able to be configured:
- Daily Construction Report
Note: The following categories will be available in the 'Workforce Hours' column of the Daily Construction Report section if configured as Required or Optional. See Create Daily Construction Report Entries.
- First-Year Apprentice
- Local (City)
- Local (County)
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings,' select Daily Log.
- Select the Fieldsets tab.
- Locate the configured fieldset category you want to apply to projects.
- In the 'Active Overview' column, click the Projects link that corresponds to the fieldset you want to apply to projects.
Note: The numbers in this link show the number of projects that have the fieldsets applied out of the total number of projects.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the projects you want to add the configured fieldsets for.
Mark the checkbox next to 'Select All' to select all projects.
- Click Update.