To edit a quick punch category at the Company level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the Company level Admin tool.
- Categories are only created for organizational purposes when managing and creating punch item templates. They will not affect how your Project level Punch List tool is organized.
- Any templates or categories created at the Company level will have a key icon next to them.
- Any categories edited at the Company level will be automatically updated on each Project the category or template is active on.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
This reveals the Company Settings page.
- In the right pane under 'Administrative Settings', click Punch Item Template Configuration.
This opens the Punch Item Template Configuration page.
- Scroll to the category that you want to edit.
- Click the title of the category.
- Edit the name as needed.
- Click outside of the name. Your changes will be saved.