To request the development of a Custom Tool that you can use in your Procore account.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: Only a full company administrator can make a custom tool request (i.e. a user with Company Level 'Admin' permissions across all tools).
- There may be an additional cost associated with the development of your Custom Tool. Please discuss the details of your business needs and requirements with your Procore point of contact.
- Custom Tools can take approximately 2-3 weeks to complete upon receiving the request.
- If you are requesting the development of more than one Custom Tool, you must make a separate submission for each tool.
- Each request will be evaluated to determine if the Custom Tool can be built. To keep the number of revisions to a minimum, it's important to clearly communicate the tool's intended behavior. A follow-up call with a member of the Procore Customs Solutions Team may be required for clarification purposes.
- See Custom Tools FAQ for more information.
Before the Procore Solutions Customs Team can start the development process of your Custom Tool, the details of the tool must be clearly defined. Please answer the following questions to the best of your ability and email them to email@example.com and CC your Procore point of contact.
- Tool Name: _________________
- Should the Custom Tool be available for use via Procore's (iOS or Android) mobile application?
- Do you need a single item PDF export option? (List view PDFs are automatic)
- Always attach a markup, file, or example of the Custom Tool you would like created.