To request the development of a custom workflow that you can use in your Procore account.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: Only a full company administrator can make a Custom Workflow request (i.e. a user with Company level 'Admin' permission across all tools).
- There may be an additional cost associated with the development of your custom workflow. Please discuss the details of your business needs and requirements with your Procore point of contact.
- Custom Workflows can take approximately 2-3 weeks to complete upon receiving the request.
- If you are requesting the development of more than one Custom Workflow, you must make a separate submission for each workflow.
- Each request will be evaluated to determine if the custom workflow can be built. to keep the number of revisions to a minimum, it's important to clearly communicate the workflow's intended behavior. A follow-up call with a member of the Procore Custom Solutions Team may be required for clarification purposes.
- See Custom Workflows FAQs for more information.
Before the Procore Custom Solutions Team can start the development process of your custom workflow, the details of the workflow must be clearly defined. Please answer the following questions to the best of your ability and email them to email@example.com and CC your Procore point of contact.
- Tool Name (the tool in Procore that you would like the Workflow applied to).
- List the users involved in the Workflow (Project Manager, OWner, etc).
- List the steps you would like the workflow to go through.
- List which steps you would like reminder emails for.
- Fill out this template: Custom-workflows-template.docx and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.