About Custom Tools
Procore offers a number of construction management tools at both the Company and Project levels. (e.g. Directory, Drawings, Submittals, RFIs, etc.) Although, most construction management tasks can be performed using one of the available tools within Procore, some customers want to develop their own Custom Tool(s) directly in Procore.
Yes, it is possible to create a Custom Tool in Procore. Although you cannot build custom tools yourself, you can work closely with our Procore Custom Solutions Team to build the right tool(s) for your company. Our team specializes in building Custom Tools that can appear in both the web and mobile applications. If you are interested in building a custom tool, please contact your Procore point of contact and explain your company's specific needs and objectives. Please follow the submission instructions outlined in the Request a Custom Tool page.
- Can I create a custom tool tab at both the Company and Project levels?
- Can I export data from a custom tool as a PDF or CSV?
- Is there a limit to the number of custom tools I can create?
- Can custom tools be made available to Procore's mobile application (iOS or Android).
- How do I control user level access for custom tools?
- Which data fields can be added to a custom tool?
- Can I report on a custom tool?
- Can I add custom statuses to my custom tool?
- Can I bring information from other Procore tools into my custom tool?
- Can the fields on my Custom Tool autofill with information?
- How do I turn on my Custom Tool?