This documentation details alpha, beta, and other prerelease software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To manage your email signature in MyProcore.
If your user account has been granted access permission to two (2) or more Procore company accounts, you can create manage your outgoing email signature in the MySettings area of MyProcore. This signature is used in all outgoing emails that you send from the Procore application.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-Only' permission or higher to the Company level Portfolio tool on at least two (2) Procore company accounts.
- Additional Information:
- If you do NOT have access permission to MyProcore, your company's Procore Administrator has the ability to grant you access permission to the Project level Emails tool and you can then manage your outgoing email signature there.
- Complete the steps in Sign In to MyProcore.
- Click My Settings.
This opens the My Settings page.
- Scroll to the Email Signature area.
- Create your signature using the controls in the toolbar.
- Click Update.
The system saves your new email signature.