This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Released: Coming Soon!
Enhancements to Reports Tools (Beta)
Procore will soon be releasing various enhancements to the Company level and Project level Reports tools. These enhancements are now in a beta phase of their release.*
The enhanced report builder will allow users to create reports with data from multiple and related Procore tools on both active and inactive projects with a modern, intuitive report builder.
On this page:
- Enhancements to filtering, grouping, and sorting data
- New adjustable column width and additional updates to layout functionality
- New ability to combine data from multiple Procore tools in a single report
- New ability to report on inactive project data at the company level
- New ability to report on ERP synced status
Coming Soon to the Beta
- Enhancements to calculating columns and creating visuals
- Updates to tool permissions
- New report templates
- Ability to report on custom field data from supported tools
- Distributing reports to users without 'Admin' permissions on the Company level and Project level Directory tools
Report Examples by Client Type
- Completely configurable budget detail reports
- In-depth invoicing reports
- Vendor-focused reports showing the total contract and change order amounts per vendor across current and past projects
- Synced status reports to easily see everything synced with accounting across your company's Procore account
- Configurable change order logs with aging information
- Vendor historical performance reports that compare actual committed and change order amounts organized by cost code
- Detailed invoice reports with vendor, cost code, invoice details, draw period, and amount requested data (plus direct cost information for full draw packages)
- Flexible budget reporting
- Invoice and direct cost reporting
- Cost code reporting to show all vendors and objects associated with a cost code
- Contract and change order log reporting
How to Become a Participant in the Enhanced Report Builder Beta
If you are interested in becoming a participant in the Enhanced Report Builder beta, a user at your company with 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Directory tool must sign the beta agreement using the steps below:
- Navigate to the Company level Reports tool.
- Click +Create Report.
- Click the Create New Report tile.
- Under Select Data Set > Product Area, click Financials to open and sign the beta agreement.
After the beta agreement is signed, users with the appropriate permissions on the Company level and/or Project level Directory tools can begin using the beta features. Currently, only users with 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level and/or Project level Directory tools can use the beta features.
TipInterested in how other beta participants are using the Enhanced Report Builder? Join the conversation in Procore Community.
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact email@example.com.