This documentation details alpha, beta, and other pre-release software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
Coming Soon! Exporting Sub Jobs
Procore is pleased to announce that users whose company account's have enabled the ERP Integrations tool for Procore + Sage 300 CRE (see Sage 300 CRE) will soon have the ability to export sub jobs.
What is a sub job?
For organizations that perform job cost accounting, you can also add sub jobs to Procore projects (see Add a Sub Job to a Procore Project). A sub job is best described as a portion of a Procore project that allows users to compartmentalize job costs within the project. Some reasons for creating a sub job in Procore include:
- To track buildings, floors, areas (and so on) as separate line items within the project budget.
- To track change orders as separate line items within the project budget.
- To track follow-up or finishing work for the project.
- You are a commercial building contractor building a multi-story office tower. You might want to add sub jobs to the project to track the costs for building out each floor.
- You are a federal construction contractor building a large healthcare & hospital campus with numerous specialty complexes on base (i.e., A Rehabilitation Center, a Family Birth Center, an Eye Institute, an Oncology Treatment Center, and a Robotic Surgery Complex). You might want to add sub jobs to track the progress and costs for each specialty building and/or complex.
How do I export a sub job?
To export a Sub Job to Sage 300 CRE, complete these tasks:
- Add a Sub Job to a Procore Project
- Send a Sub Job to ERP Integrations for Accounting Acceptance
Note: If you need to retrieve the sub job before it is reviewed by an accounting approver, see Retrieve a Sub Job from ERP Integrations Before Acceptance.
- Accept or Reject a Sub Job for Export to Sage 300 CRE
- If the accounting approver accepts the Sub Job, the system exports it to Sage 300 CRE.
- If the accounting approver rejects the Sub Job, you can edit it as needed and then resend it for approval: