Feature Announced: 9/24/2018
Feature Released: 11/14/2018
Procore + Sage 300 CRE: Exporting Prime Contract Change Orders
Procore is pleased to announce a new update to the Procore + Sage 300 CRE® integration. This update now permits users to export Prime Contract Change Orders (PCCOs) created in Procore to an integrated Sage 300 CRE® system. This feature as available on new Procore projects for customers who have enabled the Company level ERP Integrations tool for Sage 300 CRE®. To learn about this new feature, see Export a PCCO to Sage 300 CRE. As with other export processes in Procore + Sage 300 CRE®, the export is approved by a designated accounting approver. See What is the accounting approver role?
- The ERP Integrations tool must be enabled on the company account. See Request to Enable ERP Integrations for Sage 300 CRE.
- The ERP Integrations tool must be configured to work with Sage 300 CRE®. See Sage 300 CRE Connector: Setup Guide.
- The Prime Contract tool must be enabled on the desired project(s). See Add and Remove Tools on a Project.
- Complete the required configuration in the hh2 synchronization client. See Setup the hh2 Synchronization Client for Exporting PCCOs.
- Sync your project's prime contract from Procore to Sage 300 CRE®. See Sync a Sage 300 CRE Prime Contract with Procore.
New Support Articles
To learn how to export PCCOs, see these new articles: