Procore + Sage 300 CRE: Exporting Prime Contract Change Orders
You will soon be able to export Prime Contract Change Orders (PCCOs) created in Procore to an integrated Sage 300 CRE system. This feature will be available on new Procore projects for customers who have enabled the Company level ERP Integrations tool for Sage 300 CRE. To learn about this new feature, see Export a PCCO to Sage 300 CRE. As with other export processes in Procore + Sage 300 CRE, the export is approved by a designated accounting approver. See What is the accounting approver role?
- The ERP Integrations tool must be enabled on the company account. SeeRequest to Enable ERP Integrations for Sage 300 CRE.
- The ERP Integrations tool must be configured to work with Sage 300 CRE. See Sage 300 CRE Connector: Setup Guide.
- The Prime Contract tool must be enabled on the desired project(s). See Add and Remove Tools on a Project.
- Complete the required configuration in the hh2 synchronization client. See Setup the hh2 Synchronization Client for Exporting PCCOs.
- Sync your project's prime contract from Procore to Sage 300 CRE. See Sync a Sage 300 CRE Prime Contract with Procore.
New Support Articles
To learn how to export PCCOs, see these new articles: