This documentation details alpha, beta, and other pre-release software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
Coming Soon! Cost Transactions Beta Program
Procore is pleased to announce an upcoming Beta Program for some new features and enhancements on the Project level Budget and Direct Costs tools. As part of the upcoming Beta, Procore + Sage 300 CRE® (see Sage 300 CRE) are being invited to participate in this program.
Who is eligible to participate?
To participate in the upcoming cost transactions beta program, you must meet these requirements:
- Your Procore company account must be setup and configured for the Procore + Sage 300 CRE®. See Sage 300 CRE: Setup Guide.
- The Project level Budget tool must be enabled on at least one (1) project in your company account. See Add and Remove Tools on a Project.
- The Project level Direct Costs tool must be enabled on the ERP-integrated project. See Enable the Direct Costs Tool.
What enhancements are part of the beta program?
As part of the beta program, the following new features will be available to both ERP and non-ERP clients:
- New 'View Direct Costs' Granular Permission for the Budget Tool
To provide project administrators with greater ability to protect transaction-level detail (e.g., confidential/sensitive payroll data) from be viewed by project team members while using the Budget tool, we've added a new 'View Direct Costs' permission to the permissions templates feature. Prior to this enhancement, transaction-level detail from the Direct Costs tool were visible to users with 'Read-Only' level permission or higher on the Budget tool. See Grant Granular Permissions in a Permission Template.
- Continue to Sync Lump Sum Amounts for Budget Line Items with Sage 300 CRE®
For companies with the Sage 300 CRE® integration, users can currently access a Lump Sum amount for budget line items in Procore that have synced with Sage 300 CRE®. This functionality will still be available. However, with this change Sage 300 CRE® users will also have access to detailed direct cost line items values from with your budget.