This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Released: August 06, 2021
New 'Weight' Parameter for Takeoffs
When adding a takeoff in Procore Estimating, you can now select 'Weight' as a unit of measure for Area and Vertical Wall Area takeoffs. This allows you to input an amount of pounds per square foot for an area. This information will be reflected on the relevant estimate in the Estimating tab. You can also convert existing takeoffs to weight on estimates.
- Navigate to the relevant project in Procore Estimating.
- Click Take-Off.
- Add a new Area/Volume or Vertical Wall Area takeoff or select an existing one.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon.
- Click the Additional Parameters tab.
- Click the toggle ON for the Weight parameter.
- Enter the weight in pounds.
- Click Close.
Note: The parameter settings will be reflected on the relevant estimate.