This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: November 3, 2021 / Feature Released: Coming Soon!
New Granular Permissions Added for the Meetings Tool
Procore has added six new granular permissions for the Meetings tool that can be applied to permission templates in the Company level Directory tool. See Grant Granular Permissions in a Permission Template: Meetings. Added granular permissions include:
- Email Meeting. Grants users the privilege to email meetings.
- Add Comment to Meeting. Grants users the ability to add comments to meetings.
- Manage Related Items for Meetings. Grants users the privilege to add or delete related items for meetings when granular permission is turned ON. Add a Related Item to a Meeting.
- Create Meetings. Grants users the ability to Create Meetings, filling out the relevant details of the meeting, set up video conference links, location, start/finish times, and add attendees. See Create a Meeting.
- Update Meetings. Grant users the privilege to update all meetings that they have access to view (either that the user created, private meetings the user is an attendee for, or public meetings that the user has access to). This also allows the user to transition the meeting from Agenda to Minutes, and vice versa.
Note: if a user has Create permissions but does not have Update permissions, the user will be able to create a meeting but as soon as that item is created they won’t be able to make changes to the meeting details. See Edit a Meeting
- Distribute Meetings. Grants users the ability to Distribute the Agenda and the meeting minutes. Distribute a Meeting Agenda and Distribute and Redistribute Meeting Minutes.
- Manage Meeting Items. Grants users the privilege to Create, Update, and Delete Meeting Items within the Meeting Categories. See Edit a Meeting Item.
- Manage Meeting Categories. Grants users the privilege to Create and Delete Meeting Categories for the Meeting. The exception is that the ‘Uncategorized Items’ Category cannot be deleted. See Add a Meeting Category and Delete a Meeting Category.
- Manage Attendees. Grants users the privilege to mark which attendees are present, mark if Meeting Minute approval is requested, mark if the minutes were approved, and add any Minutes Comments for the attendees. See Record the Meeting Attendance.
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.