Feature Announced: January 15, 2019
Announcement Updated: January 24, 2019
Feature Released: January 31, 2019
New! Export Subcontractor Invoices to Quickbooks
Procore has released a new feature for the Company level ERP Integrations tool. This feature lets your project users eliminate double-entry and save time by allowing invoices created in Procore's Commitments tool to be exported to your company's integrated QuickBooks system.
How do I setup the feature?
To learn how to initially setup the feature, see How do I setup the subcontractor invoices feature for Procore + QuickBooks? You will also need to enable the 'Inventory and Purchase Orders setting in QuickBooks®. See Which setting do I enable in QuickBooks to export invoices with the ERP Integrations tool?
How does the new feature work?
To learn how to export Procore invoices to QuickBooks, review these support articles:
- Export Subcontractor Invoices from Procore to QuickBooks®
- If you will be creating invoices on behalf of the subcontractor:
- If the subcontractor will be submitting invoices:
- Send Subcontractor Invoices to ERP Integrations for Accounting Acceptance
- Accept or Reject Subcontractor Invoices for Export to QuickBooks®
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact email@example.com.