This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: October 08, 2020 / Feature Released: October 08, 2020
Sidebar Removed from the Custom Tool List Page in Procore
The list page within Procore Custom Tools has been updated to improve the Custom Tools user experience and to be more consistent with other tools across Procore. In addition to removing the sidebar on the Custom Tools list page, you'll see the following new changes:
- The Create button at the top of the page.
- The Search and Add Filter features at the top of the page. The improved multi-select filter option allows users to select one or more statuses and assignees.
- A new Recycle Bin tab. Recycle Bin has been removed from the filter options and changed from a status to a view. You can access the recycle bin by selecting the Recycle Bin tab.
- New Empty states. There are now new empty states for the tool, including a new empty state when there are no items created that will guide users with permissions to create a new item, as well as empty states for an empty recycle bin and No Search Results.
- A disabled Export feature. The Export drop-down list will be disabled and not clickable when there are no custom tools to export.
The illustration below shows the new user interface for the Custom Tool list page. The sidebar has been removed allowing for more horizontal space on the page.
New Empty States