This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Requisitions and Payment Applications: Invoicing Updates
The following changes have been made to the tools for invoicing (Requisitions in the Commitment tool and Payment Applications in the Prime Contract tool):
- Payment Applications:
- Custom billing groups.
- Showing change order values in line with the original SOV values
- Creating a General SOV
- Allowing your (sub)contractors to collaborate in the breakdown of that SOV for use on the Requisition. See "Create Commitment Subcontractor Schedule of Values" in the See Also section below.
- Renaming Payment Applications and Requisitions. See "What happened to Requisitions and Payment Applications?" in the See Also section below.
- Within the Commitments tool, Requisitions are renamed to Invoices.
- Within the Prime Contract tool, Payment Applicationsare renamed to Invoices.
- Within a project, but outside the Commitments tool, Requisitions are renamed to Subcontractor Invoices.
- Within the project, but outside the Prime Contract tool, Payment Applications are renamed to Owner Invoices.
- At a company level, Requisitions are renamed to Subcontractor Invoices and Payment Applications are renamed to Owner Invoices.