This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: February 19, 2020 / Feature Released: February 20, 2020
This documentation details prerelease software. Its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. and it is subject to change without notice. It is being provided online for preliminary evaluation prior to an upcoming release. Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
New App Management Features
These new App Management features improve the process for installing and managing Apps in Procore.
App Discovery and Installation
- Apps are now types are now installable from the Procore Marketplace:
- Embedded apps
- Most data connection Apps
- Componentized apps (Apps with both embedded + data connection components)
- Additional Improvements:
- To install an App, there is no longer the need to navigate from Procore to the Marketplace and back.
- Company administrators can now log in to the Marketplace and install Apps from there.
Post-Installation Setup Instructions
There is a new 'Setup Instructions' tab on the App view page that displays any relevant post-installation setup instructions required to get the App up and running.
Allowing User Installs
Company administrators can now control whether their users are allowed to install third-party Apps.
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact email@example.com.