This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: December 18, 2019 / Feature Released: Coming Soon!
This documentation details prerelease software. Its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. and it is subject to change without notice. It is being provided online for preliminary evaluation prior to an upcoming release. Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
New Construction Volume Dashboard
Procore will soon be releasing the Construction Volume dashboard. This page will give you an at-a-glance overview of your project-by-project volume within Procore so you can easily self-manage your usage.
NoteThe Construction Volume dashboard will be released to specific customers that meet the criteria of Construction Volume governance. This will serve as a replacement for Project Cap governance. More details will be provided prior to release.
The Construction Volume dashboard will live as a new tab on the Company level Admin tool. It will present the following information:
- Construction Volume Cap and Subscription Dates
- Construction Volume In-Use (the current volume of any projects within a valid Procore Stage that overlaps with the subscription term)
- A breakdown of the projects that are counted towards the Construction Volume In-Use (including the value counting towards the In-Use):
- Table View (with the ability to in-line edit project data)
- Gantt View (with the ability to view projects month-over-month)
- A 'View' button that takes you to the respective Project Home
- An ‘Edit’ button that takes you to the ‘General’ tab of the Project Admin tool
Certain projects will be excluded from the dashboard and not counted towards Construction Volume, including:
Gantt Chart View
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.