Requisitions and Pay Apps: Invoicing Updates
The following changes have been made to the invoicing tools (Requisitions in the Commitment tool and Payment Applications in the Prime Contract tool):
- Payment Applications:
- Custom billing groups. See Configure Billing Groups: Prime Contract
- Showing change order values in line with the original SOV values
- Creating a General SOV
- Allowing your (sub)contractors to collaborate in the breakdown of that SOV for use on the requisition. See Create Commitment Subcontractor Schedule of Values.
- Renaming Payment Applications and Requisitions. See What happened to Requisitions and Payment Applications?
- Within the Commitments tool, Requisitions are renamed to Invoices.
- Within the Prime Contract tool, Payment Applications are renamed to Invoices.
- Within a project, but outside the Commitments tool, Requisitions are renamed to Subcontractor Invoices.
- Within the project, but outside the Prime Contract tool, Payment Applications are renamed to Owner Invoices.
- At a company level, Requisitions are renamed to Subcontractor Invoices and Payment Applications are renamed to Owner Invoices.