To download or remove models from an iOS mobile device.
In order to view a model using the Procore app on your iOS mobile device, you need to download it to your device. If you need to free up storage on your device later, you can remove a model from the device and download it again later. It is important to note that models will need to be downloaded to the device to view them in offline mode.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions to the Models tool.
- Additional Information:
- Models will need to be downloaded to the device to view them in offline mode.
- At least one model must have been published to the Procore project. See Publish a Model to Procore.
Download a Model to a Device
- Navigate to the Models tool from an iOS device.
- Tap Download on each model you want to download.
Note: If a model has already been downloaded to the device, you will not see a Download button, and instead will be able to tap to view the model.