With the Project Financials integration for the Yardi Voyager® Connector, you can:
- Exchange information between systems to provide your project team with access to data from a single source-of-truth.
- Reduce manual and duplicate data-entry to increase confidence that data is free from unnecessary errors.
- Improve decision-making with access to the most up-to-date data available.
- Streamline communication and information-sharing between your back-office and operational teams.
Feature Set Map
|Exports data from Procore to Yardi Voyager®||Imports data from Yardi Voyager® to Procore||
COST CATEGORY CODES
|ORIGINAL BUDGET ESTIMATES||ORIGINAL BUDGETS|
|BUDGET MODIFICATIONS||BUDGET REVISIONS|
(Does not include Purchase Orders)
|COMMITMENT CHANGE ORDERS1||CHANGE ORDERS|
|COMMITMENT PAYMENTS ISSUED1||PAID INVOICES|
1. Does not include purchase orders.
2. Due to a limitation with the Yardi Voyager® Journal Entry exporter, Journal Entries functionality will be limited until at least the next release of the Yardi Voyager®'s Interfaces Job Cost Plugin, V4. In the meantime, the lump-sum Invoiced Amount, which reflects Journal Entry amounts, can be referenced instead.
- Required Software:
- Yardi Voyager® 7S or newer
- Required Interface Plug-Ins:
- Core (Version 07.04)
- Interfaces (Plug-in Version 21+ for 7S)
- Interfaces Vendor Invoicing (Plug-in Version 17+)
- Job Cost (Plug-in Version 07.04 for 7S)
- Interfaces Job Cost (Plug-in Version 3 for 7S)
- Designed for use only on new construction jobs/projects:
The Yardi Voyager® integration can only sync data on new jobs/projects. Any historical projects created before your company's ERP implementation cannot sync data.
- Data from these Procore tools and items do NOT sync with Yardi Voyager®
- Purchase Orders or Purchase Order Invoices
- Prime Contract Change Orders (PCCOs)
- The Yardi Voyager® integration does NOT support the following items:
- Sub Jobs
The sub job feature is NOT supported with the Procore + Yardi Voyager® integration. All jobs from Yardi Voyager® will equal exactly one Procore project, and sub jobs will not be enabled for those projects.
- Project-Specific Cost Codes
Project-specific cost codes are NOT supported with the Procore + Yardi Voyager® integration. Your company will have one (1) cost code list for use with all Yardi Voyager®-integrated projects.
- Tax Categories
Commitments, invoices and direct costs synced to or from Yardi Voyager® will NOT evaluate tax information.
- Retainage Release
Any retainage release will NOT happen automatically with the Procore + Yardi Voyager®integration. Any Retainage Release will be ignored on invoices sent to Yardi Voyager®, and that retainage must be released manually.
- Materials Tracking
Materials presently stored and related retainage is NOT supported with the Procore + Yardi Voyager® integration. It is strongly recommended that materials tracking be disabled with the Procore + Yardi Voyager® integration.
- Sub Jobs
How often is data exchanged between Procore and Yardi Voyager®?
Exports happen instantly upon approval by your organization’s Accounting User(s). Imports happen upon requests which can be made by your Project and Accounting Teams directly within Procore.
Is the Yardi Voyager® Job Cost module required to integrate?
Yes. Procore requires the Yardi Voyager® Job Cost module.
Will you be adding additional functionality?
We will continue to evaluate key functionality to include in the integration. What is listed in the above feature map simply denotes the current functionality.