To set up integrations to run at set times.
While integrations can be run directly from the Portal, they are most commonly set to run on a schedule.
Things to Consider
- You will need permissions in the Dimension Portal to edit the Integration Schedule.
- Log into http://dimension.calance.us using your Procore credentials.
- Navigate to Other -> View Schedule.
- Choose "Create".
- Give the new schedule a Name.
- Choose the integration to run ( or more than one if you want more than one run together).
- Choose "One Time", "Daily", "Weekly" or "Weekday of Month".
- One time - run just once at the specified time (not often used).
- Daily - run every day at a specified time.
- Weekly - run on the specified weekdays at the specified time.
- Weekday of Month - run on the specified week of the month, for certain months, at a certain time.
A schedule can have any combination of these timings, as shown in the screen below:
- When you are done, press "Apply Changes" to activate the changes.
- The integrations will run on their appointed schedule. If you are set up to receive integration emails, you will be notified when the integrations run.