To create the "Procore" Contact Group in Xero.
In order for Xero Contacts to be sent into Procore, they must be assigned to the "Procore" group. Creating this group is a one-time event. Once the group is created and a Contact has been assigned to this group, it will be picked up by the Contacts integration and sent into Procore.
Things to Consider
- You will need permissions to create the group in Xero.
- Log into Xero and go to Contacts -> All Contacts.
- Click on the "New" button next to Groups.
- Enter the name of the Group. It must be "Procore".
- Now you can use this new group to send Contacts into Procore. Please see the video.