This documentation details alpha, beta, and other pre-release software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
If a commitment has previously been sent to the ERP Integrations tool for accounting acceptance, an accounting approver has the option to submit a 'Reject' response. When rejected, the accounting approver typically includes a reason summarizing the issue(s) that must be corrected to achieve acceptance. Procore also sends an automated email notification to alert both the person who created the commitment (see Create a Commitment) and the person who sent the commitment to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance (see Send a Commitment to the ERP Integrations Tool for Accounting Acceptance).
The next step is to address the reasons for the rejection in an updated commitment (see Edit a Commitment). Once the issues are addressed, you can use the steps below to resend the commitment to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by the accounting approver.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- The ERP Integrations tool for Viewpoint Vista must be configured. See Vista Viewpoint Connector: Setup Guide
- The Commitments tool must be an active tab on the project. See Enable the Commitments Tool.
- Any issues leading to accountant's rejection should be addressed in an updated commitment. See Edit a Commitment.
- Additional Information:
- After the commitment is re-sent, the designated accountant is alerted by an automated email notification from Procore with the subject line 'ERP Integrations Daily Summary.'
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
This reveals the Commitments page.
- Click Commitments List tab.
This page shows the 'Committed Contract Totals' and the 'Committed - Summary' lists.
- Under Committed - Summary locate the rejected commitment.
If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool for use with an integrated ERP system, color-coded icons and ribbons appear in relevant areas of Procore. This visually highlights your system's ERP integration data, to help you quickly identify its current state.
ICON RIBBON COLOR DEFINITION YELLOW Data that was sent ERP Integrations tool for approval has been retrieved from the tool by an end user.
Data that was sent to the ERP Integrations tool has been rejected for export to the integrated ERP system by an accounting approver.
GREEN Data is synced with a third-party ERP system. BLUE Data been sent to the ERP Integrations tool and is waiting for accounting approver to accept it for export to the integrated ERP system. GREEN When a user is designated as an accounting approver, this badge appears next to his or her user profile in the Company and Project Directory.
- Click Edit.
This opens the purchase order or subcontract in edit mode.
- Fix any issues noted in the accounting approver's 'Reject' response. See Edit a Commitment Synced with Vista Viewpoint.
- Click Re-send to ERP.
This sends the commitment back to the ERP Integrations tool to be accepted or rejected for export by an accounting approver.