To submit a request to reset a commitment that has been synced with Viewpoint Vista.
Before you can edit the locked fields in a synced commitment (see Edit a Commitment Synced with Viewpoint Vista) and before you can delete a synced commitment (see Delete a Commitment Synced with Viewpoint Vista), the commitment must be manually reset for your company by Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- The commitment must be synced with Viewpoint Vista.
Complete both tasks:
Step 1: Obtain Your Project and Commitment Information
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
This reveals the Commitments page.
- Locate the commitment that you want to delete.
Note: When a commitment is synced with an integrated ERP system, a green ERP banner appears in the Title cell of the commitment line item. See What do the ERP icons mean?.
- Next to the commitment, click View.
This opens the individual commitment.
Note: If you have synced a Viewpoint Vista commitment with Procore, the Delete button in the right sidebar is grayed out and unavailable.
- Locate the following information in Procore:
- Project Name. The project name is at the top of the page below the 'Change Company' option (e.g., Beaverton Office Park).
- Project Number. The project number is located next to the project name (e.g., 4146)
- Commitment Number. Navigate to the project's Commitments tool. Then locate the commitment number in the list.
Step 2: Send Your Reset Request to Procore
- Send an email the required information (detailed above) to your Procore point of contact
or to email@example.com.
- Upon receiving your request, a member of the Procore team will:
- Verify that the requestor has 'Admin' level permissions to the project's Commitments tool.
- Submit the request to Procore's ERP Team, who will perform the reset action.
- Procore will notify you when the reset action is complete. Typically, resets are completed in less than one (1) business day.