The Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit eliminates costly errors from double entry and connects siloed teams with synchronized access to the latest financial information to gain visibility into the true project health.
- Improve Team Communications and Make Decisions Confidently. Procore automatically syncs cost data from Accounting for commitments, actual costs, estimates, and more. Providing real-time access to the latest financial information improves communication—from Accounting to the field. The risk of costly errors due to double entry is eliminated and project teams can make accurate, informed decisions.
- Work Independent of Your Accounting Team. Manage the cost side of projects in Procore in real time without waiting for accounting reports or data requests.
- Accounting Retains Control. Accounting maintains peace of mind with full control over financial data pushed to and from your accounting system.
- Maintain Accurate and Secure Financial Data in Procore. Access project-related financial data securely in Procore without having to contact Accounting or wait for reports.
Feature Set Map
The following table summarizes the features of the Procore + Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit integration.
|Exports data from Procore to Viewpoint® Vista™||Imports data from Viewpoint® Vista™ to Procore||
Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit
|STANDARD COST CODES
|JC PHASE MASTER
JC COST TYPES
JOB COST TYPES
COMMITMENT CHANGE ORDERS (CCOs)
SL/PO CHANGE ORDERS
|JOB TO DATE COSTS||JOB TO DATE COSTS|
|PRIME CONTRACT||PRIME CONTRACT|
|PRIME CONTRACT CHANGE ORDERS||PRIME CONTRACT CHANGE ORDERS|
The following editions are supported by the Procore + Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit integration:
|Viewpoint Edition||Supported||Not Supported|
|Viewpoint® Vista™ (Version 6.11.3 and newer)||1|
|Viewpoint® Enterprise Cloud (VEC)|
|Vista™ in Viewpoint For Cloud (VFC)|
1 In order to host the lightweight Windows connection service, the Procore + Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit Connector requires Microsoft .NET Version 4.6.2 to be installed on the host system.
Procore's current integration with Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit includes the following features.
- Import JC Phase Master codes and cost types from Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit to Procore.
- You must work with your Procore Integration Implementation Specialist to add divisions prior to setting up Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit integration.
- Procore does NOT support the use of the SPACE in cost codes. Whenever a phase code includes a SPACE, it will be imported into Procore with the underscore (_) character.
- You must have at least one (1) JC Cost Type setup in Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit.
- Bi-directional sync of Procore projects and JC jobs in Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit.
- Bi-directional sync of Procore vendors and AP vendors in Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit.
- Import original estimates from Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit to Procore's Budget tool.
- Export commitments and commitment change orders from Procore to Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit.
- Import job to date costs from Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit to Procore.
The following features are not supported at the current time.
- The Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit does NOT support Procore vendor types.
- The use of the SPACE in cost codes. Whenever a phase code includes a SPACE, it is imported into Procore with an underscore (_) character.
- Non-sectioned cost codes (e.g., '1234567' where the first part of the cost code does NOT denote a division). Similarly, you must also have a Standard Cost Code List.
- Cost code structures using both a dot (.) and dash (-) delimiter scheme. (e.g., 01-20.05).
- Non-use of categories. Categories must be enabled and a standard category list must be used.
- Integrate an active Procore project (i.e., that was created prior to the Procore account being integrated with Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit).
- Integrated Payment Applications and Requisitions.
- Push commitments from the Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit to a Procore project.
- Vista Current Estimates
- How does the Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit connect to Procore?
The two systems connect with the Ryvit Service. This is a lightweight Windows service that is installed in your environment during the implementation process. It utilizes the HTTP Secure (HTTPS) protocol and an internal Representational State Transfer (REST) API to:
- Authenticate and verify user access permission.
- Securely package and synchronize data between Procore and Ryvit Service.
- How often can I sync data between Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit and Procore?
When your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool and configured it to work with the Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit, automatic synchronization occurs once every hour by default. The auto-sync schedule cannot be changed.
To learn about the types of data that is synced, see What data is synced between the Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit and Procore?
- Who can authorize what?
Within Procore, any data exports to Viewpoint® Vista™ Integration by Ryvit must be approved by your company's designated accounting approver(s). Your company's Procore Administrator decides which users in your organization have accounting approver privileges and must submit a request to your Procore point of contact to enable this option for each approver.