The articles below describe how to use different tools to perform a variety of accounting-related tasks when your company's Procore account has been setup with the Spectrum Connector.
Note: The tutorials in the user guide assume that Spectrum has already been integrated with your company's Procore account. If this is not the case, see the Spectrum Connector: Setup Guide.
- Import a Budget from Spectrum
- Re-import a Budget from Spectrum
- Export a Budget to Spectrum
- Set Up a Budget and Create a Budget Line Item
- Create a Budget Modification and Delete a Budget
- Lock a Budget
- Send a Budget to ERP Integrations for Accounting Acceptance
- Accept or Reject a Budget for Export to Spectrum
- Export a Commitment to Spectrum
- Accept or Reject a Commitment for Export to Spectrum
- Edit a Commitment Synced with Spectrum
- Request to Delete a Commitment Synced with Spectrum
- Delete a Commitment Synced with Spectrum
Commitment Change Orders (CCOs)
In Procore, a 'Project' is the equivalent of a 'Job' in Spectrum.
- Create and Sync Vendors with the Spectrum Integration
- Consolidate Duplicate Vendors in the Company Directory
- Archive a Spectrum Vendor in ERP