After a commitment is sent to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver, the system locks the commitment and you are NOT permitted to modify it in Procore, until it is either:
- Accepted for export to the integrated ERP system by your company's designated accounting approver (Note: It must also be successfully synced with the integrated ERP system).
Rejected by the accounting approver.
However, if you recently sent a commitment to the ERP Integrations tool and realize you need to quickly correct some data, you can use the steps below to retrieve the commitment from the ERP Integrations tool. However, you can only perform these retrieval steps if the accounting approver has not yet responded to the commitment (e.g., submitted an accept or reject response).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Commitments tool.
- Commitments can only be retrieved from the ERP Integrations tool if it has NOT yet been accepted or rejected by an accounting approver.
- Additional Information:
- After a commitment is successfully retrieved, it is placed into an editable state in the project's Commitments tool.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
This reveals the Commitments page.
- In the 'Committed - Summary' list, locate the commitment to retrieve.
If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool for use with an integrated ERP system, color-coded icons and ribbons appear in relevant areas of Procore. This visually highlights your system's ERP integration data, to help you quickly identify its current state.
ICON RIBBON COLOR DEFINITION YELLOW Data that was sent ERP Integrations tool for approval has been retrieved from the tool by an end user.
Data that was sent to the ERP Integrations tool has been rejected for export to the integrated ERP system by an accounting approver.
GREEN Data is synced between Procore and an integrated ERP system. BLUE Data been sent to the ERP Integrations tool and is waiting for accounting approver to accept it for export to the integrated ERP system. GREEN When a user is designated as an accounting approver, this badge appears next to his or her user profile in the Company and Project Directory.
- Click View.
This reveals the selected commitment's view page.
- Click Retrieve from ERP (Note: If the button is grayed out and unavailable, you can hover the cursor over the tooltip (?) icon to view the reason its not available).
The system removes the commitment from the ERP Integrations tool. It also unlocks the commitment in the project's Commitments tool so you can make the desired changes.