To resend a previously rejected vendor/company record in the Company Directory to the ERP Integrations tool so it can be accepted by an accounting approver for export to Spectrum.
If you have a vendor/company record in Procore that does not exist in your third-party ERP system, you can export the vendor/company record to Spectrum. The first step in this process is to locate the vendor/company record in Procore's Company Directory. Next, send it to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver. Once accepted by the approver, the information is exported to Spectrum.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Directory tool.
- Navigate to the company's Directory tool.
- Locate the vendor/company record that you want to export.
- Click Edit.
This opens the company record in edit mode.
- Review the record.
(Note: If you want to make any changes, it is recommended that you modify and save them before sending the company record to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance for export by an accounting approver).
- Click +Re-send to ERP.
- If the Send to ERP (or Re-send to ERP) button is grayed out and unavailable, hover your cursor over the question mark (?) to learn why. Typically, its because the project's ERP data has not yet been synced or because the item does not meet the minimum requirements (see above).
- If the Retrieve from ERP button appears, the data has already been sent to the ERP Integrations tool.