To refresh the vendor list in the ERP Integrations tool.
If you make any changes to the vendor/company entries in Procore's Company Directory, you can use the refresh button in the Vendors subtab of the ERP Integrations tool to refresh the data in the ERP Integrations tool. It is recommended that you refresh the data periodically, to ensure that any minor updates to existing company records are also updated in Spectrum.
Note: If you are adding new company records in Procore, you must export them to Spectrum. See Add a Procore Company into Spectrum.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the ERP Integrations tool.
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
- Click the Vendors subtab.
- Click the Refresh Vendor List button in the right pane.
This moves any updated data into the vendor list. The changes will be available in Procore after the data is synced.