To integrate Procore with your company's Spectrum® Construction Software.
|Syncs from Procore to Spectrum||Syncs from Spectrum to Procore||
|COMMITMENT CHANGE ORDERS (CCOs)||SUBCONTRACT CHANGE ORDERS|
|JOB COSTS||JOB COSTS|
- Avoid errors and dual entry with synchronized project cost data.
- Access real-time financial information from Spectrum.
- Accounting retains full control over pushing Procore data into Spectrum.
- Sync vendor/company records in Spectrum® Construction Software to Procore's Directory tool.
- Sync Spectrum jobs to Procore projects.
- Sync Spectrum project phases and cost types to Procore.
- Sync Procore project commitments (i.e., purchase orders and subcontracts) to create subcontracts in Spectrum.
- Sync Spectrum Original Estimate/Budget with Procore
- Sync Spectrum job costing information to Procore.
- Company Administrator permissions to the Procore web application
- Procore + Spectrum® Construction Software Connector
- Spectrum Data Exchange. Note: If you do NOT currently have this app, it is available for purchase from Spectrum.
- A compatible edition of Spectrum Construction Software (see Software Compatibility below)
The Procore + Spectrum Connector supports these US editions of Spectrum Construction Software:
- Spectrum Version 14 or higher
- Cloud Version (self-hosted or hosted by Viewpoint)
- The Spectrum Connector is available only for new projects. Integration with existing Procore (i.e., projects that were created prior to setting up the integration) is not supported.
- Procore's Payment Applications and Requisitions features are not supported.
- The Procore web application only imports job-specific cost codes from Spectrum. These codes are imported at the same time the Spectrum job is imported as a Procore project.
- The system does not currently import commitments from Spectrum into Procore.
- Owner change orders are not currently supported.
- Although Spectrum supports multiple Standard Cost Code lists, the Procore Spectrum Connector requires you to choose one (1) Spectrum Cost Code list per integration.
- If you are running multiple instances of Spectrum, the connector can be configured to support one (1) instance of Spectrum.
This table documents a list of commonly used Spectrum terms and its Procore equivalent.
To learn more about integrating your company's Procore construction projects with Spectrum Construction Software, visit the Accounting Integrations page on the Procore website to sign-up for a free demo: