To refresh the cost code list at the Project level to match the cost code list that's defined in Sage Intacct® on the Job.
If you (or someone at your company) updates the Codes Types or Cost Codes on the Job in Sage Intacct®, you can use the steps below refresh those changes to a project's cost code list.
Let's say your company's Procore account is configured to use the ERP Integrations tool with Sage Intacct®. When you initially set up the ERP Integration, you and your Procore point of contact successfully synced the cost codes from your Sage Intacct® system with the Sage Intacct® Project Cost Code list in Procore's Company level Admin tool.
Now, your accounting team has recently added a new cost code to your 'Job' in Sage Intacct®. Assuming the new cost code in Sage Intacct® is synced with the Sage Intacct® Cost Code list in the Company level Admin tool, the next step is to refresh the list in the Admin tool to the list in your project's Admin tool. If you have multiple projects, you'll need to refresh each project's cost code list as described below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Admin tool
- The ERP Integrations tool must be enabled on your company's Procore account.
- The project must be configured to use the Sage Intacct® Standard Cost Code list, see Configure Cost Code Preferences for Sage Intacct®.
- Supported Cost Code Delimiters:
- If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool for Sage Intacct®, Procore permits the following cost code delimiters from Sage Intacct®: hyphen/dash (-).
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under Project Settings, click Work Breakdown Structure.
- Under Segments, click Sub Jobs.
- Click Refresh Cost Codes.
A GREEN banner appears to indicate that a refresh is in progress. When the banner disappears, the refresh is complete.