Sync Procore Projects with Sage 300 CRE Jobs
To learn the different ways you can sync Procore projects with Sage 300 CRE jobs.
The Procore integration with Sage 300 CRE is a two-way (a.k.a., bidirectional) integration. This means that you have two options when deciding how you want to sync new projects between the two systems. Your choices are:
- Create a new project in Procore and then sync it with Sage 300 CRE
- Create a new job in Sage 300 CRE and then sync it into Procore
An important thing to note is that if you have an existing job that has already been created in both Procore and Sage 300 CRE, it cannot be synced between the two systems. The sync process described in the Steps below can only be used on new projects/jobs.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the ERP Integrations tool.
- The ERP Integrations tool must be enabled on the project. See Request to Enable ERP Integrations for Sage 300 CRE.
There are two different ways to set up a Procore/Sage integrated job.
Important! Jobs must be created in one location and pushed to the other, jobs CANNOT be created in both locations and linked together.
- If you want to create a project in Procore and then sync it as a new job in Sage 300 CRE, follow these steps: Add a Procore Project to Sage 300 CRE
- If you want to create a job in Sage 300 CRE and then sync it as a new job in Procore, follow these steps: Add a Sage 300 CRE Job to Procore